Thread: Build 281.4 - Prerelease -> Updated to 282.0

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 281.4 - Prerelease -> Updated to 282.0

Hi guys (long time)

The build 282.0 is available as pre-release build. The link of the patch is available in the Download Links post in the CF 2.5 Owners' Lounge forum and via the community passport.

Change log

The patch updates all the installed exporters. Individual installers for each exporter are also available in the Owners' Lounge forum just in case you would like to install an exporter that is not installed.

If no bad issue is reported this will be the next official build.

--------------------------

UPDATE: the build 281.5 addresses the crash at start caused by the new Welcome page on some machines in the build 281.4. It also contains a fix for the accelerometers in Android and a couple of quick fixes for the Windows runtime and the editor.

UPDATE 2: the build 281.6 has been released, a debug message box had been forgotten in the build 281.5 in Windows stand-alone apps.

UPDATE 3: the build 281.7 has been released, it addresses some bugs in the previous betas (mainly FGL Flash not working, FGL Html5 object not displayed on some machines, and an old version of the Android object was installed by the previous installers).

UPDATE 4: the build 281.8 has been released, it addresses some bugs in the previous betas.

UPDATE 5: the build 281.9 has been released, the fixes in the iOS exporter weren't included in the build 281.8, sorry.

UPDATE 6: the build 282.0 is available, it addresses a bug in the iOS exporter in the build 281.9. Also it now includes the Xbox Gamepad object. In theory this is the next official build and we'll start releasing new beta versions after this one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeaaahh Thank you very much Yves;
    Ca valait le coup d'attendre

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Thank you Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot Yves and all Clickteam-Members for this huge Update and the hard Work that went into it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i had some problem with mouse over on iOS , this patch was very on time for me. Thanks so much for this serious update.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much. I'll start testing and continuing my apps builds.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I should report this in the bug tracker system as it is a beta prelease, but I just installed Build 281.4 and it crashes on opening. I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3. I restarted Windows and also tried installing the Android exporter separately and reinstalling 281.4, but it still crashes. The Android exporter is the only exporter I have installed at present.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the download link. It's not in the owners lounge? I don't have to register my serials again, in Community Passport do I?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in the owner's lounge for Fusion 2.5 - first sticky post - download links.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why is the layer name to the right and not under the layer? (or above)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast