Level developer looking to join a team

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello! My name is Adam and I have been training working on levels rendered from 3D for over 10 years. I am looking to join a team who needs a good level developer. My goal is to join a team and to have a finished product that can be sold. I can design and develop a wide variety of levels. My passion and expertise is in levels. I have good experience with fusion from years of using the software. I am looking for a team who I can communicate with either via direct email or on skype. I would like to join a team who is in the early stages of a developing a game or work with somebody to create a brand new game. Please get in touch if you have just started or are about to start a quality game that needs level graphics and level development. I can be a great asset in other areas of design as well!

Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!