Posts by Voldiso1

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.

I need help with some sounds, I need certain impact sounds. Punches, hitting metal againts metal, metal against a person. I also need footsteps on wood, stone, concrete, gravel, sand. I need destruction/collapse/rubble sounds of concrete. (and gunshtos)
    I need to know whether you need payment for this and how much and please email me
    Voltiproductions@gmail.com

I am currently working on an RPG where the Earth has slowly decelerated in speed and I've done plenty of research on what could happen and I've come to some conclusions on how I want the game to be.
    I don't have many previews for the game yet as some setbacks have occured.

Soundtrack would be great too, but I don't exactly know what style of soundtrack i should choose.