[PAID] Help with polishing iOS game (add Iron Source, iOS Share)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello,

I almost finish my first mobile game and it is final stretch on road to release my small game. I need help with implement iOS extensions and other things in my project.

If you are interested please send me PM and write how much I willing to pay.

Here’s a list:

1. Help to implement Rewarded Video (IronSource extension v. 2.0) and proper setting IronSource profile and ads networks.

I use IronSource to ADS. I need help with working and verified by someone one type of ADS - Rewarded Video (I prepared an example). I need also help with proper configuration IronSource profile and ADS network (i use Chartboost, Unity Ads, Vungle, AdColony).

It should be works like description:

-> Player click on button „ VIDEO „
    ->-> When player „Cancel „ watch video then NO REWARDED
    ->-> When player „Watched” video then REWARDED coins go to player (add to counter)

2. Help to implement Share on iOS on my game

I have Share on iOS (created by StingRay). I need help with this extension from somebody who use this extension.

It should be works:
    -> Player click on button „ SHARE „
    ->-> Share on iOS object show what i want to Share. I would like to sth like : „ YOU ARE COLLECTED XXX POINTS”. XXX – it is value from COUNTER.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!