[Paid] Looking for Programmer on Kaiju Game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Game genre: 2D side-scroller, ‘beat them up’ style.

Payment: Negotiable. Half can be paid up-front, should you want that, and then the other half will be paid upon delivery.

We’re making a giant monster game (with some not safe for work elements) and the perspective is similar to a side-scrolling ‘beat them up’ game (such as Streets of Rage), so you walk across the screen and in front of and behind objects. It’s the standard 2D ‘beat them up’ set-up. We want to be able to pull off `multi button-press moves’ and have game entities made up of multiple objects (which will involve scoping).

Some of the interfaces have already been designed.

The project currently has several fully animated characters (a couple of them may not be in the public release) which have all been custom sculpted. These characters would be destroying scenery and fighting the enemies using their attacks. Each character has its own menu animation for the character selection screen.

We could like enough for a ‘minimum viable product’, and this could be just one level. The main thing is to get all of the enemies working properly.

Further details details will be provided if you elected work with us. Any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

We are basically trying to make a game like this, but with our own characters and style.
    Please login to see this link.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• Hi, you can contact me on private message (my website : Please login to see this link.)

My effect library are available
    Please login to see this link.

My Game
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!