Clickteam, creators of Klik n' Play and Multimedia Fusion 2, are proud to announce the release of Clickteam Fusion 2.5!
Building on over 8 years of success with Multimedia Fusion 2, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 represents the next step in Klik line of programming tools. With advanced new features like built in box2d physics, touch display Gesture recognition and Screen Zoom, Fusion is more powerful then ever. Increase your productivity in your project with over 100 improvements to the Editor including features like the ability to search your events, Unicode integration and a entirely skinnable Event editor.
With Clickteam Fusion 2.5 you can develop for multiple target platforms at the same time. New versions of our exporters allow you to build your project for Windows, iOS and Android. Also for the first time ever build apps for the web with our new HTML5 export option, all to be released later December 2013. For existing user of MMF2 you current exporters and objects will also work in CF2.5!
Check out the next level of the tool used by professional game developers and hobbyists alike, Visit www.Clickteam.com for more information.
Clickteam.com Page: http://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/248170/
What's new in Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Box 2d Built in Movements
- 9 new Box2D movements including 8 Directions, Axial, Background, Bouncing ball, Platform, Race car, Spaceship, Spring, and Static
- Fully integrated like the old non-physical movements
- 7 additional objects help create complex physics in game
- Physics Engine objects runs all the physics for the frame
- Fan object creates directional force
- Magnet object creates attraction force
- Treadmill object for platformers
- Rope and Chain object to create string like physics
- Particle object
- Ground object
- Unique Unicode, HWA, mufti-language version
- Better docking features
- Improved properties (the TAB key has been implemented, the Build and Movement combo boxes are better organized, some other improvement here and there)
- Skinnable event editor, event list editor and storyboard editor, you can select the skin in the preferences (Workspace tab) and create your own skins on the Skins folder of CF 2.5
- Multiple languages for the UI
- Better compression of MFA files including images with alpha channels
- Supports frames larger than 32767
- The size and position of the selected object are displayed in the status bar
- New Paint tool in the toolbar.
- New options in the Layers bar, to automatically hide or lock unselected layers.
- New Extension Manager button in the Insert New Object dialog: opens an extension manager that allows you to download extensions from the server.
Event editor & Event List editor
- You can change the skin in the preferences
- Pixel-precise scrolling
- New Find Event / Find Object commands
- You can enable / disable event lines
- Highlight of the current line and column under the mouse
- Tooltip showing the current object under the mouse on the top of the column
- List of objects displayed in the editor for easy access to object's expressions
- Popup menus accessible by left clicks as well as right clicks
- TAB key now switches to the next non-defined parameter
- New toolbar with new features
- New format used for expressions for a clearer display
- Improved Undo and Redo
- Increase / Decrease font size
- New Random and random range buttons
- Real time syntax checking with red / green indicator of validity
- New "Where?" button indicating where the syntax error is located within the expression
- New "Format" button allowing a neater formatting of the calculation
Object dialogs improvements
- Choice of Big icons / Small icons / List
- Menus now can be open with left mouse key too
- Keyboard support to select objects and open menus
- You can drop files to the picture editor
- Better import / export features including sprite sheets
- You can swap the drawing colors
- The zoom is now done at the mouse position
- New 'G' button in the hotspot tool to set the hotspot to the center of mass of the image
- New RGB and hexadecimal color edit boxes
- new Unicode features: you can select the text format of the text files saved by the objects (Unicode, UTF8, multi-byte using the current code page)
- New Distance and Angle expressions in the system object
- New "For each object" actions / conditions
- New "Fire event after" and "Fire N events every M events" in timer object
- New "Create by Name" action
- Faster loops
- Gesture recognition in Multiple Touch object
- the Debugger size and position are saved and there is a new "Show Debugger" option in the system menu to reopen the debugger if it was closed.
- The debugger now remembers the objects that were open in the last session and re-opens them automatically
Product page at Clickteam: http://www.clickteam.com/clickteam-fusion-2-5
Youtube Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYQL1jL50qI
Press Images: http://download.clickteam.com/press/CF25/CF25_images.zip
Clickteam is the development group behind award winning software titles such as Klik and Play, The Games Factory and Multimedia Fusion.
The two main software authors of Clickteam are François Lionet and Yves Lamoureux. Both can be called “pioneers” of personal computing and have been releasing commercial software since 1983. Prior to working with Yves, François was the author of successful titles on the Atari ST and Amiga computers. These included STOS Basic and AMOS Basic. Yves worked on many successful games for different companies, and then worked with François in 1994 on Europress’ Klik & Play (published by Maxis in the US). Since then, Yves and François never stopped working together on the “click” range.