User Tag List

Thread: [PAID] Convert simple php script to extension OR widget.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PAID] Convert simple php script to extension OR widget.

I have a simple and well documented php script I'd like turned into an extension or widget (running the php script via command and returning results). The script analyzes text and gives various statistics based on various formulas. I don't imagine the job to be too time consuming, especially if done as a widget, though I'd prefer an actual extension for the sake of avoiding pop-up programs.

If you have the skills to do this, please send me a PM and we can discuss. This is a paid request. I will pay via Paypal. Why not make a little extra money, right?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is something that is even possible? I now have three separate PHP scripts I'm hoping to get working locally within an MMF application (in one fashion or another). I am willing to pay.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ratty and all clickers! Maybe you can show this script for me? I am try to see this and tell about possibly porting to MMF2 code! Thanks!