User Tag List

Thread: [PAID] Need 2 More Programmers For Gothic Point and Click Game

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PAID] Need 2 More Programmers For Gothic Point and Click Game

Looking for 2 more experienced MMF2 coders with IOS, Flash and Android extension experience to bring two SHORT graphic oriented gothic point and click horror games for a budding company to a quicker completion. Assets are complete for both (without editing items) and the coding for the first will be used with modifications to complete the second game. I am using stop motion animation models for creature sprites and in the second game live actors. Coders are only needed to complete the first game.

In many cases, an example mfa from Clickteam is included and can be duplicated for the game coding. Many are from Nivram's Example site.

The game type should be VERY easy for an experienced clicker to complete as each frame of the mfa has a script in the frame folders. The coding is very straightforward. The mfas use few frames. It will use no extensions as the source code will be available to gamers on CD Rom along with the PC CD Rom version. The clicker should be able to write a short pdf tutorial as well with his coding so it will benefit the gamer wanting to use the Clickteam product. In some cases a small video will be made.

See my company facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arche...8976636?ref=hl
    See my primary page (under development): http://www.archeonmedia.com/

Example game on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4OPX8ObpuA

Please PM me for specifics. SERIOUS inquiries only. Have many high profile interested parties and want to get these 2 released on all platforms planned as quickly as possible.

Amulet (Game One) Screenshots:

1008.jpg1003.jpg1004.jpg1001.jpg1005.jpg1006.JPG1002.jpg1009.jpg1010.jpg1011.jpg1012.jpg1013.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I am thrilled with the responses I have through the FB and the PMs through the forum, I'll keep it open for a few days and then regardless with the serious inquiries that have a little time we can begin. It should not take long.

Rolando
    Archeon Media

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Positions filled. Thank you all.