looking for video paid tutorials

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello all,
    i wonder if someone can take my hand and teach be though projects let me master click team to help me make my own games .
    all what i need is good easy guidance and i prefer video tutorials

so i wish someone to create serious of tutorials for me by different projects and im willing to pay per class or whatever we can find together

i love click team engine and i really wish race time and start make good game

p.s :
    im following tutorials on the website but and find them some kind of hard to understand .
    and im finding some from youtube , but i really really serious to study this engine to do complete games and own ideas if possible

Thanks
    Thanks

Edited once, last by Spider_Mycron (August 19, 2014 at 11:58 AM).

• I am in the process of building some training videos on Udemy using Click Fusion 2.5 Dev.
    This is meant to be a follow up for my 2D game art course (see Please login to see this link.)

This new course will go through the following steps:

1) create a game design document to outline the entire game and all of its components
    2) use the drawplus X6 vector art application to create all the art and GUI assets for the game
    3) use freeware tools bfxr and audacity to create all the sound effects for the game
    4) use Click Fusion Dev 2.5 to step by step create the game once piece at a time, until we have our complete and play tested final game

step by step making all the art and GUI assets for the projects we build, also it will go through the steps I will use to generate the sounds used in the game, as well as the step by step creation of the game in CF 2.5 dev.

Currently the first game is a space invaders style clone.
    I am fairly early on in the process, so not sure how long it will take, but based on time, i would love to build 2 or maybe 3 different games in the tutorial.

I am thinking, perhaps additional retro style games as well, like perhaps a Frogger inspired clone, or Asteroids, etc. I am willing to take suggestions as I said this project is early in the making, so still a lot of room to expand it.

I feel that there are a lot of platform game and brick-breaker game tutorials already, so i wanted to go for something a little bit different, but will be exciting to create.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!