Graphics / Sprite Artist Required [Paid]

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey all - looking for an artist to literally do all the graphics within my game - it is only a small title, so not that much to do but currently the entire game is a bunch of solid coloured blocks and it's time this changed!

My game is pretty much a clone of Cave Runner to give you an idea of the work involved - Please login to see this link.

What I need (roughly) -

- Background Tiles in different styles (soil, snow etc)
    - Main Level Tiles (these include things like rocks, the player, walls, and enemies, and an exit block)
    - Small amounts of animation required for each to make look jazzy and cool and the like.

ALSO looking for someone to do
    - Title Screen Art
    - GUI Art (counters, text)
    - Button Art (Start, Save Icons, Pause Button)
    - Cartoon Splash Screens that are like a small comic strip (bit more work)

I am looking to release this on Android / iOS and want a 'flash / phone colourful' but modern type graphics style to the game.. something you would see in say candy crush and the like.

I am also looking for this to be done fairly quickly (couple of weeks or so)

Initial graphics / Sprites will be done from those tiles that exist within the game, if in the future I need others I may call upon you again for more work - bare this in mind if you aren't willing.

Price we can discuss - Either a solid figure or maybe work per graphic /sprite? Payment upon completion - and via paypal. Anyone interested will need to show me previous work or worked with me before so I know you are up to standard :)

That is all :) Thank You for taking the time to look at my post.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!