Looking for someone to build my Fusion app

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi,
    I am looking for someone who has apk's successfully added in Google Play.

I've been on Google Play with my apps for some years but it's an increasing headache to comply with all the latest requirements.

Can anyone help me to make my apk compliant? Perhaps build an apk from my mfa file using my key? I'm willing to pay.

Grey Olltwit aka Simon Hensby
    Please login to see this link.

• What features does your app have? Like advertising or IAP? What errors are you getting at Google Play Store?

With 295.7 beta you can build a Google-acceptable .apk to update an existing app.

You need to use build API 33 or 34 to target Android 13 or 14.

Remove the tick next to: "Enable leanback launcher in the manifest" under Android options to submit an .apk.

If it's targeting children, or likely to appeal to them you need a privacy policy inside the app.

Casual games: Please login to see this link.

• Many thanks for your reply Janette5. I just have Admob advertising. I have tried your suggestions but I either cannot build the app because of "errors with gradle" or I don't have the correct Android studio options etc., etc., and when I do successfully build the apk, Google rejects it because of all kinds of ridiculous requirements that I lose the will to live in trying to comply with. Now I'm retired there are much better and less stressful things I want to do than struggle with Google's lies and deceit.

The apps I have make a little bit of passive income, which now is slowly diminishing and will end soon once they become totally non compliant. I should really cheerfully accept this and move on :)

Grey Olltwit aka Simon Hensby

• Many thanks for your reply Janette5. I just have Admob advertising. I have tried your suggestions but I either cannot build the app because of "errors with gradle" or I don't have the correct Android studio options etc., etc., and when I do successfully build the apk, Google rejects it because of all kinds of ridiculous requirements that I lose the will to live in trying to comply with. Now I'm retired there are much better and less stressful things I want to do than struggle with Google's lies and deceit.

The apps I have make a little bit of passive income, which now is slowly diminishing and will end soon once they become totally non compliant. I should really cheerfully accept this and move on :)

SO TRUE!
    I actually sell Directly now as Google has basically ruined Android and I have grown tired of the weekly," You need to change all of your apps to meet the latest nonsense from Google " BS Messages.
    Good old .apks and no limitations.

Best of luck to you!

• I've never even tried publishing an Android app, but I've still encountered this kind of thing from Google.
    A while back, I spent a fair bit of time creating a very simple little online tool that used the Google Sheets API to convert between CF2.5 array files and Google Sheets files stored in the cloud.
    It all worked fine, until I tried to publish it so that someone other than me could use it, and then they wanted all of this:

Please login to see this picture.

Needless to say, that was the end of that...

• I've never even tried publishing an Android app, but I've still encountered this kind of thing from Google.
    A while back, I spent a fair bit of time creating a very simple little online tool that used the Google Sheets API to convert between CF2.5 array files and Google Sheets files stored in the cloud.
    It all worked fine, until I tried to publish it so that someone other than me could use it, and then they wanted all of this:

Please login to see this picture.

Needless to say, that was the end of that...

Exactly. I use Location triggered by the user for the user to trigger.
    Yet google forced me to say that I collect their data for specific purposes that was part of multiple choices.
    The screwed up part is I do not collect anything, nor is location forced. It is an option for the user to know where
    they are. Location Object

This kind of mentality also applies to using any URL as Google wants to know exactly why you need internet and you have to comply
    in order to have your app published.

So the goal ( According to google ) is to prevent deceptive apps and publishers gathering information
    without the user knowing. Yet, Google wants us as Developers to lie about our apps in order to publish them now.
    Claiming our apps collect data for whatever reason, even though the data is never collected by the Developer.

Sad to see Google Android get so horrible, but it is what it is.
    Now if you build an old .apk and offer it as a Standalone app outside of Google play. No issues other then
    google using scare tactics claiming ,"The app you are downloading may contain a virus!"

Anyway, Good luck to everyone.

Edited 2 times, last by VBEinc (October 23, 2023 at 2:56 AM).

I empathize with your frustrations in dealing with Admob and Google's requirements. Navigating the complexities can indeed be challenging. Considering your apps' passive income and your retirement, prioritizing less stressful pursuits sounds like a positive choice. Wishing you peace and fulfillment in your endeavors beyond the app development hassle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!