AUDIO Experienced Sound Designer/Composer Looking for Work: ANY STYLE, ANY SOUND

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi Instincts, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

I've been working on another monster for Infinity PBR, this time a Slime Monster.

Most of these sounds were made by recording jello and vegetable foley!

Please login to see this link.

You can check out Infinity PBR's website and unity asset store here

• There's been another experimental build of Folk Tale released! There's some new campaign stories, new creatures and a bunch of fixes to smooth out the player experience.

You can hear some of the magic and battle sound effects for Folk Tale here:

• A new trailer for Heart Forth, Alicia has been released! Showcasing combat and exploration elements.

Me and the games developer, Alonso Martin, both make sfx for this project. At 02:00 you can see the laserfly enemy, that's one of mine.

You can find out more about Heart Forth, Alicia here:

• Games Foundry released a new experimental build over the weekend.

In this build the Toadkin faction will be fully playable (all sounds by yours truly), new bosses have been added and lots of balancing and fine-tuning.

I've also uploaded some new bow & arrow sounds as part fo a new sound pack I'm making.

• My last post of 2016! I'm taking a week off from 24th-1st at the end of this week.

I've uploaded a new sound effects soundreel to my soundcloud, part of a new series of sounds I'm making for Medikidz' new educational comics.

I also thought I'd show a bit of a retrospective of my year, by way of portfolio pieces...

Folk Tale - This was a big project, I was workign on the various sounds for FOlk Tale for several months. I've collected some of the best into the soundreels linked below.

Heart Forth, Alicia - A beautifully made side-scroller in the style of old Squaresoft games. I'm still working on this with developer Alonso Martin, looking to release mid-2017.

Medikidz - A publishing groups that makes educational comics for children, about medicine and diseases. I've worked on several projects over the year.

Infinity PBR - I started working with Andrew earlier in the year and we've maintained a steady pace of projects since then.

Acro Storm - A recent composition for new sci-fi pod racer, Acro Storm!

Banadoh! - A mobile game I made music and sounds for, this was an early project for me this year.

• Happy 2017! Hope you've all had a good break over the holidays :)

I've just uploaded a second collection of sounds from my latest Medikidz comission.

I'm currently looking for new jobs to start of the new year, so please get in touch if you are interested in my services!

• I hope everyone has had a productive start to the year! I've been busy back in the studio, making a variety sounds for several of my projects.

This is the third and final collection of sounds from my latest Medikidz commission.

• I've uploaded a new Infinity PBR Monster, Spiders!

Featuring a combination of clicking mandibles, crunchy exoskeleton, chilling vocalisations and silken webs...

You can see more of Infinity PBR's Spider Pack, or buy the asset pack, here:

• It's been a while since I posted! I've been having a very busy past couple of months, and the commissions have been under NDA. So I'm limited in what I can show you at the moment.

However, I have uploaded a new 'audio mockup', to my soundcloud.

I tried something a little different with this upload. I put together a group of sounds I've made, and created an imaginary game 'scene'.
    I wanted to show how my sounds fit together when put into the often eclectic in-game environment.

Starting slowly with a few transitions and footsteps, it evolves into a full shootout with lots of sounds all playing at once.

• TWO new music tracks this week! Both written for my latest Medikidz project.

Both tunes are inspired by classic saturday morning cartoons, e.g. power rangers.

Medikidz To The Rescue!: Please login to see this link.

Medikidz In Danger!: Please login to see this link.

• I've uploaded something slightly different than usual this week.

I've been making some 'cave ambience' sounds for Infinity PBR. So I decided to put together a few of these to make an immersive first-person perspective, dungeon crawling audio 'scene'.

Wear headphones for greater impact!

• I had a great time at EGX: Rezzed this weekend! Some big highlights for me were 'Bombslinger' in the Indie Room and 'The Occupation' in the Unreal Showcase. Definitely a couple of games to look out for.

I've just joined the team for upcoming first-person, story-driven action adventure 'Unknown Fate'. We'll be working on something a little special over the next couple of weeks, so watch this space...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!