paid work on non profit project

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi I am in need of a programmer to assist with clickteam 2.5 not for profit project. willing to pay. isometric game. have the basics working but would like assistance

if you are interested in helping please let me know in a private message.

• Fair warning, I have tried working with this user and the experience wasn't any good.

Essentially he wants you to do the whole game for him for very cheap. We agreed on the first step of the project, but after that he another documentation where I could see the work was way more than agreed previously, witch was not specified.

• You should always look at the scope of a work and make an agreement based on that only. Anything extra you would have to renegotiate.

The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied -Pro 13:4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!