How do I create a life system?

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I want to create a life system for my game, so that every time the player loses, the level starts over again, subtracting the score they got in that level. It is a three level game.
    thanks for your attention :)

• I want to create a life system for my game, so that every time the player loses, the level starts over again, subtracting the score they got in that level. It is a three level game.
    thanks for your attention :)

Lives are built in for that, check the lives object. You could also use a counter to control this by having the counter start at X lives and remove 1 per time the player dies in game.
    Fun part about the counter is you can link it to individual objects giving each object it's own life as well.

I.E. 500 enemies that are the same enemy ( Same active object ) but each enemy gets damaged individually.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!