Character or object Designer Tools

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi All,

I was wondering if there was a tool to help me create 2d characters, backdrops, sprites etc. I simply cannot draw at all. Every time I try, I fail, I'm awful, so I was wondering if there was a tool to help me with this, some sort of character creator or anything that anyone is aware of. If not then I will have to outsource the work to someone with more talent than me.

Thanks

Please login to see this link.

• Spriter by brashmonkey is a good tool it does require artwork to be premade already, there are art packs available for it too.

There is also a character animator/ creator on the click store I believe, I do not have the link at the moment but perphaps someone can provide it.

The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied -Pro 13:4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!