Extension utilising a graphics filter like Scale2X or HQ4X

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I do not believe such an extension exists, so I am looking for a programmer interested in creating or modifying an extension that will filter my graphics in real time when they are upscaled.

My game's original custom resolution is 341x192 (low res widescreen), which is upscaled to any computer's normal resolution using the ultimatefullscreen extension Please login to see this link.. All my graphics were made to suit this resolution. If I want the graphics to look crisp at higher resolutions, I instead have to pre-render all my graphics objects with a command line program called scale2x Please login to see this link., and alter the resolution of my game accordingly. There is a similar filter called HQ4X Please login to see this link..

I am willing to pay anyone who can create an extension for me which utilises either of these filtering algorithms, or their own similar algorithm to round off square pixels. The filter should have at least 4x magnification, and preferably no antialising.

Please reply if you can help!

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!