[mRequest] Slightly more advanced TTS object

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • This is a serious offer for paid service. If it can be completed by either an extension or some sort of play with the registry object, I'm happy either way. As of now, these are my needs which the other extensions (TTS Extension and TTS Advanced) don't offer:

• Working pause/unpause feature (TTS Advanced has a pause action but it doesn't work properly).
    • Toggle for reading back individual key strokes as they are pressed (primarily letter and number keys, modifier keys aren't as important).
    • Toggle for reading back each completed word (Such as typing "cat[space bar]" and then hearing "cat").
    • Toggle for reading back each completed sentence upon spacing after punctuation.
    • Track caret/cursor position as text is read.
    • Scroll bar is in sync with line of text being read (so TTS isn't reading off-screen text, instead it is tracking visual text as it's spoken).
    • Reading speed adjustment.
  • I can get it to repeat keystrokes and completed words, etc., but there is a delay. Perhaps it just can't be more responsive than the system allows. One thing I don't think can be changed is the pitch/rate at which the voice speaks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!