In need of 2 games programmers.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello.

I am hiring two professional programmers that are proficient in the "Clickteam" language to build a feature-limited side-scrolling platform game. Based on the recommendation of one of my colleagues I was lead to believe that Clickteam is the language of choice for this game. This game IS STRICTLY a side-project of mine, because of personal commitments. I manage a firm full-time that is not software-focused.

Requirements:

• Two years of experience with Clickteam and its "Common Framework"
    • Portfolio of your programming works
    • A "can-do" attitude
    • One shipped title (preferred)
    • American (HIGHLY preferred)

I will pay competitive wages to the chosen candidates following an in-depth interview and reviewing the portfolio.

Thank you for your patience.
    Bill.

• Well, it partially depends on whether or not you want decent performance, especially on mobile devices. If you want decent performance, then with Construct 2 being based on HTML5 and all, I wouldn't expect it to get you the same performance as Clickteam Fusion 2.5. However, if performance isn't a concern, Construct 2 would admittedly have some pretty serious advantages.

However, I think the main reason that nobody here is responding is that most people here are a bit too busy making their own games... FYI, I probably won't be able to help make the game either, given how many games I'm already working on, but I thought I'd at least tell you the likely reason for the lack of responses, and answer your question about Construct 2.

My Please login to see this link. (which I actually use), my Please login to see this link. (which I mostly don't use), and my Please login to see this link. (which I don't use anymore pretty much at all really). If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

• what graphics style r u thinking of for ur games? r we talking simple nes style mario bros 1, or more detailed snes megaman x/super contra/ super castlevania?

and roughly how many levels?

wat are comparable games to what ur looking for?

a few more details like these will give us the scale of the projects, & help people to decide if they want to help :)

Edited 2 times, last by SHINBAXTER (July 31, 2016 at 6:08 PM).

• If Someone helps, make sure you have it all in writing too.. (Don't want to sound like an a.s but it's reality now these days)
    I worked on a project for 2 months, and the company i worked for, decided to switch to Unity, and dropped Fusion... so I lost $$$ on this, since they didn't pay me for the work I've done already
    so i never ever will do projects for money, unless it's all on paper.
    I've learned my lesson.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!